Before construction can begin, we carry out feasibility studies in conjunction with the architect, quantity surveyor and client to ensure a quick decision is made as to the project's viability.
Projects are often subject to complex legal and technical requirements, which the construction company must consider before deciding to invest.
Our launch management team enables you to start quickly and smoothly. As part of the feasibility study, we usually carry out a desk study to examine essential concepts such as likely ground conditions, infrastructure requirements and scheduling. We also work with the relevant statutory authorities to coordinate any planning permission procedures.
Our services at a glance
- Carrying out a basic evaluation of key technical and financial issues
- Creating a design concept
- Producing draft construction drawings
- Carrying out environmental impact studies
- Carrying out visual impact studies
- Carrying out ground studies
- Preparing paperwork for approval and authorisation
- Holding negotiations with statutory authorities
90 Park Avenue North
Northampton NN3 2JD
Tel: 01604 451213
Fax: 01604 513539
Mob: 07966 913809
Alternatively, please use our contact form.
New online access
You can now find out more about all our services projects online.