Planning and scheduling construction work, managing contractors and contracts, dealing with regulatory procedures – during the actual construction phase, there are many separate factors that need to be monitored and coordinated. Our specialist construction managers professionally and reliably take care of these tasks, so that your construction project can be completed on time.
An overview of our services
- Site supervision, ensuring compliance with construction permits, planning construction work and all relevant procedures
- Coordinating the specialists involved in construction supervision (e.g. specialist engineers)
- Coordinating daily construction records and overseeing schedules
- Compiling property maintenance procedure manuals
- Dealing with planning approvals in consultation with other specialists involved in planning and construction supervision, defining deficiencies
- Making planning permission applications, with participation
- Registering warranty periods
- Dealing with property transfers including compiling and handing over the relevant documents
3 Melbourne Lane
Northampton NN5 6HS
Tel: 01604 451213
Fax: 01604 513539
Mob: 07966 913809
Alternatively, please use our contact form.
New online access
You can now find out more about all our services projects online.